Are you always anxious or stressed? Please note that your stress oranxiety could even ruin yourrelationship between you and your partner. So, if you could actually lower your overall anxiety by intake of some foods, then add these foods into your daily meal, to get you with less stress and anxiety.
According to Yahoo Health the 8foods that fight stress are as follows:
1. Dark Chocolate – contains flavonoids and phenethylamine, which are good for relaxing and enhancing mind respectively. The darker the chocolate, the better.
2. Skim Milk – Low-fat or Skim milk is good for women, it calms you. A study showed women drank 4 or more servings of skim milk everyday were having half the chance of experiencing stress-related PMS symptoms than those who drank less or none.
3. Oatmeal – We all know it’s rich in fiber, and it also helps your body produce serotonin, a calming hormone which you need when you get stressed.
4. Salmon – The Omega-3 fatty acids suppress the production of anxiety hormones cortisol and adrenaline.
5. Walnuts – They lower blood pressure, good for your heart. U.S. Food and Drug Administration recommends 1 1/2 oz per day.
6. Sunflower Seeds – It has folate which helps you produce pleasure-inducing brain chemical, dopamine.
7. Spinach – The favorite of Popeye, contains magnesium, improves body’s response to stress.
8. Blueberries – Rich in antioxidants, counteract the effects of stress hormones like cortisol on your body.
So, fix your diet with the above-mentioned 8 types of foods, if stress has been following your life for quite some time.